Saturday, May 4, 2013

A video to explain things a little clearer

I know a lot of you still have had a little bit of a hard time understanding our issue and situation, and I came across this video and decided to share it with you guys. It even made things a little more understandable for me.

A few things:

A. This woman is showing a translocation between 7;22. We are different, our translocation is between 13;14.

B. In this video, the woman is the carrier of the Balanced Translocation. In our situation, it is my husband, so things are a little switched.

C. The one thing I HATE about this video is when she says that "this does not make a human being" ... I believe from the moment of conception, we are all human beings. However, the rest of the video was too good not to show the demonstration, so try to ignore that part for me ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exVq_bYNL1Q



Of course I couldn't embed the video like I had hoped, but there is the link to the video on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment