Wednesday, July 3, 2013

New Plan!

So, I am steering away from the Clomid. I just got my negative pregnancy test for the month and I have heard that for SOME people that do Clomid who have normal ovulation that instead of hyperovulation, it can mess your cycle up. While 2 months really isn't a long time of trying with it in the scheme of things, you are only supposed to try it 3 months on and 3 months off. I have decided that while hyperovulaion could be great, I would rather go back to my methods that get me pregnant right away for the most part instead of wasting precious months between now and our quitting date.  Plus, Clomid wasn't the nicest to me. It made me moody, gave me hot flashes, weight gain, and headaches. While this would have been 110% worth it if I would have gotten pregnant, I didn't... so I shall complain! ;)

So now to wait for the witch to rear her ugly head so I can start the cycle over again! I will be going back to my baby aspirin and Vitex. Here's hoping I have more success that route.

Meanwhile, I have sold or given away a ton of our baby stuff. Pretty much all I have left is baby clothes and then a box of stuff I bought when we found out baby #2 was on the way... before all of this stuff. I have to move on slowly and this is how it has to go. I am half hoping that it jinxes me and we get pregnant with out rainbow the second I sell the last thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment